XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXSquad

Platinian
Jul 10, 2020
Malaysia
I'm Muslim and I don't celebrate Christmas, & I'm sorry I can't pronounce it. I just want to thank the staff & modders who continue to update the mod even on very busy days where you all gather with your family. Thank you & Healthy Always

koyokix

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 28, 2021
Idk
A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to our beloved modder (Yaskashije & their team contribution). Sincerely thank you for y'all and wish you and all member have a memorable weekend, have fun & enjoy :pepe020:

DoraTheDestroyuh

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 6, 2020
East
I been apart of this community and others android hacking community, and I left them to fully commit and I can say the staff is super helpful and get back to you quick! Not only do they provide amazing vip games but they are super quick to update and are eager to help members who are stuck. I continue to get vip every month even if I am not chosen. Thanks for all you do every day. Merry Xmas and happy holidays!

Aparna109

Rookie
Apr 14, 2020
Alabama
Platinmod has been go-to mod and saviour since 2020. I know I can always count on this page for reliable mods. I am really grateful for what you do here and no thanks will be enough to compensate for the great efforts you put. Salute and keep rocking!

NavyL

Platinian
Aug 17, 2021
Indonesian
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. And Thank you for your fast service and games. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Platinmods Staff and Modding team 🎄

Indonesian ver.
Semoga Natal ini mengakhiri tahun ini dengan nada ceria dan membuka jalan untuk Tahun Baru yang segar dan cerah. Dan Terima kasih atas layanan dan permainan Anda yang cepat. Selamat Natal dan Tahun Baru untuk semua Staf Platinmods dan tim Modder🎄🎄

Reactions: hideko
Status
Not open for further replies.