XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevarine

Platinian
Sep 10, 2017
Fazer parte desta comunidade incrível que nos proporciona muita diversão é muito gratificante para mim, que já estou aqui a anos, querido Noel, gostaria muito de ganhar este vip para dar de presente ao meu ego e poder desfrutar das oportunidades maravilhosas que a vida nos apresenta, feliz natal e ano novo a todos e que Deus abençoe e ilumine a vida de cada um de vocês nessa família chamada Platinmods 🥳

English version
Being part of this amazing community that offers us a lot of fun is very gratifying for me, I've been here for years, dear Noel, I would love to win this vip to give to my ego and enjoy the wonderful opportunities that life presents. , Merry Christmas and New Year to all and may God bless and brighten up the lives of each one of you in this family called Platinmods

talgitalg

Rookie
Nov 21, 2021
Malaysia
My late grandma, always say this in every christmas party that we had at home.

"Krismas ni bukan saja untuk kita sambut krismas party kio, krismas ni masa kita luang masa dengan keluarga yang masih ada di dalam dunia ni untuk masa yang sekejap. Walaupun sekejap, kita dapat luangkan masa dengan ahli keluarga yang lain, yang mungkin kita tidak akan dapat jumpa lagi di krismas yang akan datang."

English Translation (not direct)
"Christmas isn't just for us to celebrate christmas party okay. Christmas is the time when we spend our time with our families that is still alive and well in this world for a little bit of time. Even if it's just for a little bit of time, we can spend time with the other family members, that maybe we can't see again in the next christmas to come"

And now, I still remember what my grandma used to say. She's gone. It's kinda true, christmas will be a happy thing for the moment, but it'll never be the same without the family members that you have celebrated it with in the past.

I just wish, everyone to cherish the moment you spend with your families during christmas. It will still be a happyy, joyful thing and moment when celebrated, but it'll never feel the same without the people you've used to celebrate it with for a lot of times. Wish everyone a happy christmas and safety, take care <3

Alvindo

Platinian
Sep 6, 2021
Indonesia
Well, I'm just glad that I found this awesome forum. ♥
Safe and already has a lot of trusted modder apps and games.
Before I buy the game or the apps, I try the mods from here first. If it is sweet to my taste, I buy it.
This forum helps me a lot.
Such an amazing forum. Thanks to those who working hard to make this forum AWESOME AND CLEAN.
💜💙 love you guys 💙💜

Yffj

Platinian
Oct 2, 2021
Singapore
May the joy of Christmas be with you throughout the year. Wishing you and yours a happy happy new year.  Best of luck in the year to come. Happy new year! Wish all the best wishes for you. Wish many good wishes for the holidays and the coming year. Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful Christmas season. May its blessings lead into a wonderful year for you and all whom you hold dear.

emarp10

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Apr 21, 2020
Argentina
I wish to all of the community a merry christmas , thanks for all the effort mods and Best of luck to everyone

Xnate24

Rookie
Dec 3, 2021
philippines
Advance merry Christmas and happy new year to all kind people here, wish u all the best, celebrate with family and more blessings to come.

nerisia

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Sep 20, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone !

Thanks for all awesome mods, keep them coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.