READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

nurul

Platinian
Feb 19, 2018
Xiaomi mi a1
Non-Root

Im mobile gamer and i want to learn about how to mod a game or app.
Maybe i have to start with become a mod tester.
Btw i used to test > 60 game mod on this site.

Awp07

Platinian
Nov 4, 2018
Stockton
I'm interested in mod tester
Non-root

Galaxy S9

I love testing out mods I'm always on this website everyday

Blaxxxx

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 5, 2019
Bossman's Basement
Phone : infinix S4 +
Rooted / Not : Rooted
Discord: itachi#8159
I really download a lot of modded games so I will be happy to help the community check them with 4/ 5 games a day!
Thanks.

Kunfuzed Anon

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Aug 25, 2018
Home
Phone : infinix S4 +
Rooted / Not : Rooted
Discord: itachi#8159
I really download a lot of modded games so I will be happy to help the community check them with 4/ 5 games a day!
Thanks.
Add me on diskord

Kunfuzed#0666

Resame

Just Crazy
Mar 3, 2018
Manchester
Phone : LG G6 and Galaxy note 8
Both non-rooted
Discord :Mavin#6208
I play lots and lots of modded games..I've had experience working with two other modding communities...but left cause of school..am free now and I'll love to help this great community move forward any way I can

Last edited:

Vicdooms

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 19, 2019
Usa
I use a Samsung tablet(s) I tend to play and read all day even when working and studying. I have never tested anything though I mostly work with networking and VMs. Software isn't my thing. If you let me know what you expect I also have an account with another game website. Btw I am new to the site.

Kunfuzed Anon

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Aug 25, 2018
Home
I use a Samsung tablet(s) I tend to play and read all day even when working and studying. I have never tested anything though I mostly work with networking and VMs. Software isn't my thing. If you let me know what you expect I also have an account with another game website. Btw I am new to the site.
Add me on Diskord
Kunfuzed#0666

Hungry_Dragon69

Platinian
Jul 11, 2018
Philippines
phone: vivo y53
non root

I like mods and would like to learn how mod apps in the future. I'm currently on my first year in college taking IT course
so if you want some help on reviewing some moded apps i would be more than happy to help you guys. more power and best wishes to all of you

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 274
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 314
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Are My Treasure [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] I invite you! Succubus-san ~I’ll take your semen tonight too♪Close squeezing of a hungry mele~ vFinal MOD AK Age Restricted Games 5
Radon02 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 3
Shinoo OA [Shared] Can I call you mommy? ~Till I become your baby~ APK Age Restricted Games 25
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 36
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 25
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 24
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.3.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 101
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 27
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 53
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 165
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 11
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 26
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3