READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

Areass99

Rookie
Dec 1, 2018
Germany
I would like to help you guys out. That's why I would like to apply for an JrPTT spot.

Handy Model: Huawei P20 lite {Newest Patch} [Non-Root]
Also can use various emulator on PC.

I can test around 3 - 5 mods each day

About me:
I'm playing a lot of different games on my phone, such as RPGs, MMORPGs, Puzzle Games, Strategie Games.
Those 4 are the most type of games I play.
I'm from Germany and I'm 20 Years Old.
If u have spot for me u can message me here or on Discord: Arashz#7676

Thanks for reading, hope to see a message soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: kramer

cleverandi

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Sep 21, 2019
Infinite Void
I got Vivo V15 pro non root.
I will gladly help testing new mod. Actually that is what im doing for past two years. PM me for my discord id. Thank you.

alia102

Rookie
Oct 2, 2019
sneads ferry
hey name is Eliran
and im using bluestacks unroot
memu root and unroot
nox root and unroot

and I love playing different games and I got planty of time!

thanks

TheZibril

Platinian
Sep 27, 2017
Indonesia
Wow, this is very interesting ... I think I like this as a ?? Tester Mod. I work for only 8 hours a day, a lot of my time for this ... Asus Zenfone 3 ZE 552KL Ram 4GB Mem 64GB

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Wow, this is very interesting ... I think I like this as a ?? Tester Mod. I work for only 8 hours a day, a lot of my time for this ... Asus Zenfone 3 ZE 552KL Ram 4GB Mem 64GB
We need your discord name please

Kunfuzed Anon

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Aug 25, 2018
Home
If you would like to join please add me on diskord for further instruktions and interview. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Kunfuzed#0666

Reactions: TheZibril

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Please contact one of our recruiters and he will interview you ASAP
His discord name is Kunfuzed#0666

Reactions: TheZibril

EnigmaticGhost

Platinian
May 15, 2019
UK
Phone: Huawei P20
Root: Non-Root
Me: I've always wanted to test applications and I feel I have the time to do so. I spend 50 hours a week on my phone so I guess I have way more than enough time to test some mods/applications. Depending on the day I guess I could test a few apps vigorously, as in trying to find things that crash it, but just to test a few things I could probably test quite a bit more. Weekends I could easily test 20 or more in a day if there isn't too much to do with that.

I have enough time and space on my phone to test these apps and I check this community daily for new updates of apps so I would love to be a beta tester

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 269
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 306
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 18
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 13
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.2.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 74
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 43
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 140
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD You Can't See Me Ver. 2.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ghost Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G Shared [Tested] Would You Rather? Dirty Party v1.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Search Widget (Material You) v2.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
L Open Request Moments: Stories You Play ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
G Shared [Tested] Till you Last v0.3F MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3