READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

reckid

1/3 Games Approved
Feb 26, 2020
Zero
Phone/device: Redmi note 3 pro rooted (but now, its brick), Mi 6x rooted, and an old pc with nox.
About me: im very intersted with modding but since i realize that my pc is to old i think i should give up with that. and when i see this post maybe i can contribute to platinmod without make some game mod

Gospel

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 11, 2019
United Kingdom
Phone/device: Redmi note 3 pro rooted (but now, its brick), Mi 6x rooted, and an old pc with nox.
About me: im very intersted with modding but since i realize that my pc is to old i think i should give up with that. and when i see this post maybe i can contribute to platinmod without make some game mod
I sent you a pm.

Vandenlish

Rookie
Mar 14, 2019
Indonesia
Phone: Redmi S2/YSL non root.

Little about my self:
- i can't write or speak with english language properly.

Why interested:
i has been trying some modded android game but can't feel enough with just test it alone. Maybe with joining this team i can get more experience, support platinmod and help another people feel free to get modded game that has been tested by PTT.
since i have discord account but i dont know what to do. Vandenlish#3258

Gospel

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 11, 2019
United Kingdom
Phone: Redmi S2/YSL non root.

Little about my self:
- i can't write or speak with english language properly.

Why interested:
i has been trying some modded android game but can't feel enough with just test it alone. Maybe with joining this team i can get more experience, support platinmod and help another people feel free to get modded game that has been tested by PTT.
since i have discord account but i dont know what to do. Vandenlish#3258
Added you on discord.

Amistr

Just Crazy
Dec 12, 2019
Platinmods Testing Team
Hello guys i'm Devv and about myself? I'm a type of person that plays a lot of games and hope that i would be accepted as a mod tester. I tried to apply too before but unfortunately you werent looking for someone that time. My device is a huawei nova 3i non-root which is great for testing signed apps thx.

juauzynhu

Platinian
Sep 24, 2018
BRA
Hey brothers, I wan't to join testing team as my role to help PMT getting better, with more selected content, and verified mods. I'm very sincere and perfectionist doing my tasks, also have some coding skills, so I guess that could be good pros to be a content tester here.

I have a S9+ without root, a J1 with root (to test games in low end), and LDPlayer with root. I cant test 3~5 games/day

My Discord is juauzynhu#6725

Gospel

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 11, 2019
United Kingdom
Hey brothers, I wan't to join testing team as my role to help PMT getting better, with more selected content, and verified mods. I'm very sincere and perfectionist doing my tasks, also have some coding skills, so I guess that could be good pros to be a content tester here.

I have a S9+ without root, a J1 with root (to test games in low end), and LDPlayer with root. I cant test 3~5 games/day

My Discord is juauzynhu#6725

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: juauzynhu

Cyarutchii

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 25, 2018
Summoner's Rift / Germany
Phone: Huawei P30 Lite, no root
Nox Emulator: Root/No Root/ All Android versions

I loved mods since I started playing games. I play on Phone and PC and my only hobby is gaming ?
I am from Germany
I have time pretty much all day.

Gospel

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 11, 2019
United Kingdom
Phone: Huawei P30 Lite, no root
Nox Emulator: Root/No Root/ All Android versions

I loved mods since I started playing games. I play on Phone and PC and my only hobby is gaming ?
I am from Germany
I have time pretty much all day.
We need your discord username too mate.

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Unfortunately due to no available spaces left, we have closed the recruitment for ptt, we thank you for your interest in joining PTT.

xpecrise

Platinian
Feb 1, 2019
Ankara
Huawei mate 9 no root

I am interested and dealing with phone software. so I would like to help you test the game and I have professional experience in this. Just write me your discord address

Gospel

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 11, 2019
United Kingdom
Huawei mate 9 no root

I am interested and dealing with phone software. so I would like to help you test the game and I have professional experience in this. Just write me your discord address
I need your discord username and 4 digit number.

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 274
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 313
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Are My Treasure [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] I invite you! Succubus-san ~I’ll take your semen tonight too♪Close squeezing of a hungry mele~ vFinal MOD AK Age Restricted Games 5
Radon02 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 3
Shinoo OA [Shared] Can I call you mommy? ~Till I become your baby~ APK Age Restricted Games 25
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 36
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 25
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 24
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.3.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 101
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 27
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 52
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 165
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 11
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 26
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3