READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

Gospel

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 11, 2019
United Kingdom
At the moment we are ONLY looking for people with rooted devices. If you're interested and you are rooted. PM me with your discord username and I will add you asap.

Dimz

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 8, 2017
Bali, Indonesia
I'll try to join... Mr. @Gospel
Always rooted and full patch, even my phone at 2 days old I'm root it ?.
Android 10 | OnePlus 7 Pro
Id Discord : Dimz #4772
Thank you..

syupije

Platinian
Nov 4, 2017
Im 19 yo. Im from indonesian.
Device : Mi A2Lite Android 9 (rooted & fully patch)
I use my phone to test, and i have like 2-8 hours/day for testing

Tochaa

Platinian
Jun 1, 2019
Serbia
Xiaomi redmi Note 8 PRO
Non rooted

Huge fantasy fan (that's why I'm game addicted.. )
I was the ambassador of the safe internet browsing for two years - project by Telenor (well kiddos internet ain't safe..)
Poem writer.
Currently unemployed due to corona disaster so I have bunch of free time to test..

Dino

Testing Team Leader
Original poster
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Approved Modder
VIP
Jun 27, 2019
❗Recruitment is now closed until further notice. ❗
For those interested to apply, you can still comment down below. Make sure to include your Discord username. I will get back to you asap once we have a free spot on JrPTT.

Johnny Toxic

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 3, 2019
United States
(ZTE Blalde non rooted) I test and try mods more than probly 90 percent of anyone here. Im learning as I go how to mod and this team here is my go to site for alot of the games I play. I would love to test for you guys officially bc IM doing it anyways lol.. Please contact me bc I can get alot done. Discord....Locojoker666

Slycer

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 23, 2019
Konoha
Hi! I would like to be a JrPTT. I have an Honor 8X(Non-Rooted). My Discord Info: XxSlycerxX. 4-Digit Code: #6592. If you need more information about me, just msg me. Thanks;)

CARLOSP25G

Rookie
Apr 14, 2020
MEDELLIN
BUEN DÍA, QUIERO SER PARTE DEL EQUIPO DE PRUEBA DE JUEGOS MOD, ME INTERESAN LOS JUEGOS Y TENGO TODO EL DÍA LIBRE PARA ENSAYAR Y APRENDER HACER MODS MENÚ PARA LOS JUEGOS. SOY TÉCNICO EN SISTEMAS Y ME GUSTARÍA APRENDER SOBRE LA PROGRAMACIÓN DE LOS MOD.

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
BUEN DÍA, QUIERO SER PARTE DEL EQUIPO DE PRUEBA DE JUEGOS MOD, ME INTERESAN LOS JUEGOS Y TENGO TODO EL DÍA LIBRE PARA ENSAYAR Y APRENDER HACER MODS MENÚ PARA LOS JUEGOS. SOY TÉCNICO EN SISTEMAS Y ME GUSTARÍA APRENDER SOBRE LA PROGRAMACIÓN DE LOS MOD.
PTT dont mod games we only test them, also the recruitment for PTT is temporary closed, if you are still interested then we will contact you once there is a spot free

Kalisse

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 15, 2020
Spain
Xiaomi redmi note 7
Root
About me: I am 29 years old and this year I am 30, I am from Spain my phone is the global version of 4gb / 64gb with micro sd of 128gb for extra space as I said the phone is root and all the phones I have had I have rooted them for years root and using lucky patcher and using apps that require root and making in-app purchases or applying patches always with lucky patcher I have also used gameguardian but much less time, I also have a good pc with the nox emulator installed and discord to be specific my PC has an intel core i5 3ghz processor an nvidia GTX 1050 4gb, 16gb ram so it is no problem to use it for that, I have always liked to be experimenting with apps and with root access and I have free time, quite a long time free and I'm always doing or trying to do things with the phone to the point that my wife gets mad at me for not leaving the phone as it was when I left the store haha but I can't help it, I like it, I don't know And if you leave me some information, if so ask me, it is no problem for me, regards.
My discord: FumaWEED #3975

Last edited:

SkillreX

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2020
Kiw Kiw
Phone: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime / non root
Emulator: LD Player (any version) / root

About my self:
Like to try any kind of games and i'm always in home cuz this quarantine, so i can test any apps or games. Thx.

lol12021

Platinian
Mar 2, 2020
Russia
My device: Xiaomi redmi 5 plus
Non-root
About me I have quite a lot of time, I really want to test different mods, I'm just interested in it. I can test up to 4 mods a day without days off

Discord: Relax TV #4695

iTSZY

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
my device Xiaomi (rolex)
Root : YES *full patch
maybe i can help test the mod, and also i have lots of free time. thanks..
my Discord : iTSZY#0184

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 269
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 306
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 20
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 13
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.2.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 74
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 44
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 140
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD You Can't See Me Ver. 2.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ghost Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G Shared [Tested] Would You Rather? Dirty Party v1.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Search Widget (Material You) v2.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
L Open Request Moments: Stories You Play ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
G Shared [Tested] Till you Last v0.3F MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3