READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

n00bieS

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 30, 2018
Phone: Xiaomi mi8 6gb ram 128 rom / non root
Emulator: LD Player , bluestack / root

About my self:
I am a computer science graduate who love to play variety of mod games that been I posted here since i joined this community in 2018. I easily got bored with one game so i always install new game that being posted here on daily basis, thus i think i might as well apply for mod tester.

Thank you for reading.

Discord : kagura#7536

Mile006

Rookie
Apr 20, 2020
Indian assam
I can do continuous mod testing without giving you and complain for example am busy n all no..... Anytime anywhere give me task I will complete

Phone vivo v9
IPhone X
Non root

Sidchan

Platinian
Dec 20, 2017
Phone: Realme XT 6Gb Ram 128Gb (non root). Discord: 4Watt#3374. About myself: I likes to try new stuff even its still under dev. It helped alot even not much. Happy gaming.

May 13, 2020
Australia
Hey there,

I would love to join the team and give my as much as free time, i can test the mods for like 6-10 hours without any problem in a day. i use both root and non-root devices and i also use bluestacks for pc. if you need more details let me know.

Thank you.

Kind regards
CountDown

GTASUCKS

Platinian
Nov 11, 2019
GB
My Phone: Samsung Galaxy J7V
My 2nd Phone: iPHONE 6S
Emulator: Bluestacks, MEmu, and Nox
Statuses for All: Rooted

About Me: Hi, My Name Is Jamie, I have been in the PlatinMods Community for a while now, and I really enjoy it so far. I have used so many of there mods it’s amazing! I really love this community and I want to watch it grow! If I get the spot for working for the PTT I will be so Happy :D!!! I hope I get picked and interviewed! Have a Good Day Everyone and Good luck!
My Discord Tag: 205SL0WIC3#7419

Matrickster

TURNED EVIL
Apr 14, 2020
Marine HQ
Reminder : Before Applying Make sure to read the Information and Requirements first.
Need To Be
3 Months Old Here on PMT. If it doesnt meet in your account You Wont Be Accepted

Bishalad

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
Nepal
I think nothing will happen if us still coment no chance i guess maybe u got little sit for that snd i know its pack fro now soo just enjoy free mod guys dont waste your time comenting here

Matrickster

TURNED EVIL
Apr 14, 2020
Marine HQ
How can we test ?
By play the game ?
I think nothing will happen if us still coment no chance i guess maybe u got little sit for that snd i know its pack fro now soo just enjoy free mod guys dont waste your time comenting here
I Checked your Profile and you just Joined on May and April.
Please Reminder : Before Applying Make sure to read the Information and Requirements first.
Need To Be 3 Months Old Here on PMT. If it doesnt meet in your account You Wont Be Accepted

Once You've Met this requirements our PTT Leaders will choose and Interview you.

MELTEPISOM

Rookie
May 27, 2020
Morristown
《ABOUT ME》
--------------------------------------------------------
IM 20 YEARS OLD IM A PS3 HACKER
I LOVE TO PLAY GAMES AND HACK JUST FOR FUN I MAKE HOST FILES SOMETIMES AND I WANNA LEARN HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE MENU
I MAKE SCRIPTS FOR GAMEGUARDIAN SO I DO TESTING A LOT I AM INTERESTED TO JOIN THE FAM.

///-///-///-///-///-///-///-///-
DEVICE:GALAXY A20
ANDROID:NONROOT
VERSION: 9
WINDOWS: 10
CAN'T USE EMULATORS BECAUSE IT RUNS REALLY SLOW....
///-///-///-///-///-///-///-///-

Last edited:

Goobie

Rookie
May 3, 2018
Miramar
Yo!

I'd like to apply for the JrPTT role.

Device: POCOPHONE F1
ROOTED: YES
Discord: Goobie#5635

I excel at testing mods (I even do adb logcats) and can give full detailed feedback as to what needs to be improved, what is causing a force close (for some) and I rarely sleep more than 2hrs straight per day.

xKenyS

Platinian
Nov 3, 2019
United States
Device: Samsung Galaxy S10
DISCORD: Keny#4324

I mainly want to become a tester to try my best to support the PMT community, that's pretty much it.

Brunopkeer

Platinian
Apr 27, 2018
Brazil
Galaxy note 9
Non rooted but i can root It.
My name is Bruno, I'm 20 years old and I'm Brazilian. I have plenty of time to help with the development of the mods. I have been part of this family for over two years and I would like to help even more in growth.

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 274
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 312
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
G OA [Shared] I invite you! Succubus-san ~I’ll take your semen tonight too♪Close squeezing of a hungry mele~ vFinal MOD AK Age Restricted Games 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 2
Shinoo OA [Shared] Can I call you mommy? ~Till I become your baby~ APK Age Restricted Games 16
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 24
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 22
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.3.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 100
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 30
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 52
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 158
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 26
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD You Can't See Me Ver. 2.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ghost Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0