READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

hackergautam

Rookie
Jun 4, 2020
Your Mind
Hi platinmods,
I am interested to this.
i have 2 mobile oppo f9 pro (Rooted) and oneplus 7t Pro(non Rooted, 1 hp lappy and 1 macbook air i like to test any apps, i have done Redhat certified architecture and i am Licenced pentester, currently i am working as a linux engineer and server securities in turkey. i heard about platinmods yesterday from my friend so today i joined this.
i would like to test any application with your team.

Thanks..

bullclaws

Platinian
Feb 16, 2018
I would like to apply. I have plenty of free time. I used to be quite active in the Discord however long ago and the site's chat a couple years ago.

YSUDA

Platinian
Jan 29, 2020
Canada
Hey i really want to become frPTT. My device is a Samsung s9 plus, i have a gaming computer.
I have alot of time to test game mods.
I'm 20 years old and it's my third time becoming a vip.
I can speak portuguese and English
I'm a frequent user of discord.

Last edited:

Tarzan

Rookie
May 16, 2017
Hello Everyone! I would like to try out for the test team as well.
I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (Non root) and I also have a spare Samsung galaxy 8 (non root) as well.

A little about me. I love mobile gaming because I usually do nothing at work and mobile gaming is very accessible. I played all kinds of games. Mostly modded games from here. I'm from EST timing, so I'm pretty much free to test and run games as long as its during the day time of EST. I usually also reply very fast on discord. I dropped the tag below!!

Discord Tag: AceOfSpade#9411

Hoping to be part of the team! Will be looking forward to hearing more from you.

-Tarzan

NatsuAF

Rookie
Dec 7, 2019
Virginia
Natsu.af#0001
Available: 10:30 am to 10:30 Pm
Time Zone: EST
Devices: Iphone 10 x Jailbroken, Android emulator memu can be rooted when needed

warrock4545

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 10, 2019
Turkey
My phone huwaei mate lite 20 non rooted ı can help ptt community by testing games
my discord: serkan#9325

Armitexable

Just Crazy
Nov 15, 2018
México
One plus 7 pro / No root
Samsung s8 / no root
Memu emulator
Nox player
Bluestacks

I play a lot of mobile games and i like to test the mods, I can test every day i can use emulator and mobile to test mods.

Last edited:

Costin

Rookie
Jan 3, 2020
București
Hello ,
I use xiaomi Red mi note 8 pro and nox player. My name is Constantin and i want to spend my free time testing games.

Kurakumi

Just Crazy
Sep 23, 2018
Under your bed
I do not have a phone that can download mods but I do have a Lenovo chrome book c330 which can download android mods
Rooted/non rooted

I have a lot of free time every day can test 10+ mods a day

My discord account is Kurakumi#0008

Kurakumi

Just Crazy
Sep 23, 2018
Under your bed
I do not have a phone that can download mods but I do have a Lenovo chrome book c330 which can download android mods
Non rooted

I have a lot of free time and like to play games a lot and test put mods. I especially have a lot of free time for the next 3 months because of summer, though sometimes I might not be as active because my family likes to go camping and do a bunch of stuff but I should be active most weeks

I will probably be able to test about 10+ mods a day

My discord account is Kurakumi#0008

azak20002

Platinian
May 30, 2020
مصر
مرحبآ انا اسحاق احب اختبار الالعاب انا متفرغ تمام
عمري 25 عام
اعمل علي محاكي LD Player
ستجد اني اقوم بتعليق دائما علي بعض الالعاب
يمكنني تجربه من 5 الي 8 العاب يوميا
انا اقوم بستخدام مترجم جوجل انا من مصر

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
This is for members whose accounts are under 3 months old, DO NOT apply to join JrPTT/PTT we will NOT be considering you, so please dont waste your time.

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Please note recruitment for JrPTT is temporarily closed, for those that have already applied we will contact you on discord when we have a spot free.

Reactions: Kurakumi

Zylixe

Platinian
May 17, 2020
WWW.PlatinMods.Com
Device: Samsung Galaxy A10e (Non Root)
Android: 9.0
About myself: I'm 20 years old and I am from the United States. I'm a father of two amazing children and have a wonderful wife. I love playing video games daily and also love trying out modded games. I know a little bit about modding/coding. If I was approved to become apart of the community I would give the best and most truthful review I could about the mod.
-Thank you very much!

Djshane2011

Platinian
Apr 16, 2020
Wouldn't you like to know
I have a samsung s9

I am rooted

I have been here 3 months this account I've had here for 2 months but my other account I had for a month

Changed didn't like the name lol

I was in the testing team and loved it I was testing host files apks and also testing the root and also non root of the game I'm available alot as I'm on furlow

I am from the united kingdom so English is my first language

I also co owner of the pmt discord server always helping out people there

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 269
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 306
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 20
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 13
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.2.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 75
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 44
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 140
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD You Can't See Me Ver. 2.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ghost Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G Shared [Tested] Would You Rather? Dirty Party v1.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Search Widget (Material You) v2.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
L Open Request Moments: Stories You Play ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
G Shared [Tested] Till you Last v0.3F MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3