READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

千丨ㄥ丨卩乇 (*_*)

I Have To Get Staff
Mar 31, 2020
Toilet
Hello i want to become an app testor!
I have redmi note 7x
I want to test apk, because its fun, and is great felling when you have mod apk... Also i have a lot of space on my phone my phone have 4Ram which is enought to testing apps... I don't have Root phone, because my phone is new.

LuciferDarkh

Platinian
May 5, 2020
London
Device: Google pixel 2, Android 10
Non-Rooted.

I am 23, currently have a lot of free time due to covid-19 and I'm on furlough.

I am able to test around 5 or more mods per day if needed, whether that be apps or games.

I have modded a few text based games in the past but am no longer a modder.

I do have a discord, have set up my own servers in the past as well for some war/strategy games.

LuciferDarkh

Platinian
May 5, 2020
London
Device: Google pixel 2, Android 10
Non-Rooted.

I am 23, currently have a lot of free time due to covid-19 and I'm on furlough.

I am able to test around 5 or more mods per day if needed, whether that be apps or games.

I have modded a few text based games in the past but am no longer a modder.

I do have a discord, have set up my own servers in the past as well for some war/strategy games.
I am currently under 3 months, member of this site, but am willing to wait till after July to be considered for a tester position.

Reactions: Dino

saikodesu1

Platinian
Apr 23, 2020
Vietnam
I want to apply to be a mod tester in the team
Device: Samsung Note 8
Non-rooted
Using VMOS and emulators for rooted apk
Possible mods tested per day: 5+
Joined the community since April 23th
My discord: pope_pepsi #8180
I can test both game and app mods.
Looking forward to being picked by the team.

Reactions: Saaiko

Sendylime

Platinian
May 1, 2020
Pluto
Device: Samsung A30
Non Root

I want to join the PTT team. I like to test modded game if its really work or not.

Saaiko

Rookie
May 20, 2020
ISI HQ (PAKISTAN)
Device : Android /no root
About myself:
I am useing PMT MODS like from 2 months and just love your mods and free these due to corona im free i would love to test your mods and i love to suport PMT Mods to grow up thank you <3

ridabest22

Platinian
Oct 2, 2019
Sweden
Hi! Im using a oneplus 6 with Android version 10 Snapdragon 845.

Im a 17 year old swedish guy with Grade A on English class, can thank anime for that

im a very active user on this website, i like playing different type of games and think this is something i can do.

• Love
Reactions: LEIIKUN

MostZaraki

Platinian
Jun 23, 2018
Deutschland
Phone : Huawei P30 pro
Non Root

About my self
I am 24 years old and live in Germany.

I currently have way too much free time and have been trying out mods on platinmods for almost 2 years.

So I think I would be pretty good as a tester.

Discord: MostZaraki#0596

SaGii

Rookie
Mar 3, 2020
India
Phone: Asus Rog2 & iPhone 11Pro Max
State: Rooted & Jailbreak

Can be a very good tester as daily keep trying out new games and its all hacks from here or around the web even can help in finding some loopholes

Tião Do Alho

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 18, 2018
Brazil
Phone: Xiaomi note 6
Non root

about me, I'm 24 years old and I live in Brazil
I've been using and playing with PlatinMods modes for 2 years, I think I could be a good tester of the modes, I have plenty of free time, I can use both my phone and PC to test the mods

I'm a Discord user

My Discord: yooko#0677

Naer

Platinian
Dec 14, 2017
Devices:
-Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (rooted)
-Oppo A5 2020 (non-root)
-Nox

I'd like to join the Testing Team, been testing out mods pretty much this time during quarantine.

Discord: Lark#6254

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 274
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 312
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
G OA [Shared] I invite you! Succubus-san ~I’ll take your semen tonight too♪Close squeezing of a hungry mele~ vFinal MOD AK Age Restricted Games 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 2
Shinoo OA [Shared] Can I call you mommy? ~Till I become your baby~ APK Age Restricted Games 16
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 24
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 22
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.3.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 100
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 30
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 52
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 158
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 26
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD You Can't See Me Ver. 2.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ghost Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0