READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

༺S̷E̷E̷R̷༻

I Have To Get Staff
Apr 24, 2020
Philippines ??
Phone: Huwei nova
Non root

about self: I'm 23 years old From Philippines

I would like to be part of the testing mod team. I have enough time to test any mods because its my vacation.

discord: Arctic 50#6130

Vladimir Poetin

Platinian
Sep 4, 2020
an wotka bottle
Samsung s10 rooted. An little about me... Well am 19 years old and life in Russia/moscow why this interest me is because I like to play a lot of games with hacks or mods. I know how root and nonroot means and how to install them, and I like to be apart of this PTT/jrPTT becuase I want to help to be this websites gets bigger. My discord is Vladimir poetin#9814 I hope I get choosen thanks!!!

SploeCyber

1/3 Games Approved
Dec 9, 2018
Thailand
Phone&Emulator: Vivo V15 pro, BlueStack Emulator
Nonroot, foot

About myself: Im form thailand. I have a lot of free time, so I would like to be part of the testing mod

Discord: SploeCyber#6602 (ID:357716074906779648)

Patomodzz

Rookie
Nov 5, 2019
Spain
I have used all short of mod menus and mod apks so im very familiar with It.

Device: mi 9t pro, android 10 and miui 12

I can run all games un my device without any lags.

My discord is: Wizard.exe#9727

Reactions: widou wael

widou wael

Platinian
Sep 13, 2020
tunsia
hi i am old here but i forgot my old account so i make new one
i can test game every day in non rooted phone i already testing 5 games or more each day last 2 weeks i hope i can be a proved tester and thanks

wael007

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Jan 10, 2018
hi i m old here ( more than 2 years) and i like your work and i test more than 4 games each day last 2 weeks i want to be a tester i have a non rooted phone huwaei honor 8a
i hope u accept me and thanks

Lexarm

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 10, 2018
Indonesian
Mobile : VIVO V15
Non Root

I love to test every games..
I can test MOD games 5-10 games a day and i have a WiFi in my home thats why i want to join this..cause tht is my hobby n my daily everyday i alwys check the mods update..

I hope i can be the part of this Tester mods.. N can help this community..
Please sent me a mssages..

Thnks before..

Discord ID = Tirta Guntara #9726

Muxzy

Rookie
Sep 22, 2020
INDIA
MI NOTE 9 PRO
About my self
Discord Muxzy#9759
Hmm i always want to test some game you will see me in some of the games posted here in platinmods. i love to test

Saaiko

Rookie
May 20, 2020
ISI HQ (PAKISTAN)
Hi my name is sefi and I do like to test mods for you I'm P smart+ non rooted v9.1 if you need more information about me reply I will do my best for pmt! :gif44:

Jul 24, 2020
Below you
PHONE TYPE: (I use more then one device) Amazon Fire, IPhone 11, IPhone XR

About me: Moderator in some different nodding websites you might see ;) sorta young (lol my age on my profile is fake, I'm actually 15) Likes boba-tea, and securing chats for no reason :)
Have a good day, cool person who is seeing this! :'D

Attachments

Jul 24, 2020
Below you
More stuff about me! Lol

PHONE TYPE: (I use more then one device) Amazon Fire (current device), IPhone 11, IPhone XR

About me: Moderator in some different nodding websites you might see ;) sorta young (lol my age on my profile is fake, I'm actually 15) Likes boba-tea, and securing chats for no reason :)
Have a good day, cool person who is seeing this! :'D
I wanted to be a tester since I first started, usually, I start off with helping the community grow (fun fact: That's a tip I use to become a moderator or well-known person) I'm usually active and not doing my homework, sometimes I study and moderate something at the same time. I use gameguardian, and lucky patcher. Well known mod approver and mod creator in (Happy mod, nexus mods, best mods, modbb, modland, gmod (garrys mod), modland, and about 11 other more mod sites :D (or more lol)

• Wow
Reactions: Near_NR

KaisR

Leecher
Oct 9, 2020
The Future
SONEY XA (non rooted)
and i have 3 computers and a lot of android emulators (NOX PLAYER , MEMU PLAYER7 , GAMELOOP) .

and its rooted emulators .

and i can test a big size games with it .

i have a lot of time to test mods and i like it .

and i want to help this community.

Maxevil

Just Crazy
Jul 23, 2018
Netherworld
Device - Xiaomi Redmi note 7 pro
Non-Rooted

Can test around 4-6 games daily or more if i got time.
About me: I already like exploring new games. I try few games daily or even 10+ per week. So i would love try this chance & help the community here.
I do have a discord & I'm quite active there. Maxevil#0836

Reactions: ༺S̷E̷E̷R̷༻
Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 274
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 312
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
G OA [Shared] I invite you! Succubus-san ~I’ll take your semen tonight too♪Close squeezing of a hungry mele~ vFinal MOD AK Age Restricted Games 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 2
Shinoo OA [Shared] Can I call you mommy? ~Till I become your baby~ APK Age Restricted Games 16
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 23
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 22
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.3.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 100
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 30
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 52
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 158
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 26
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD You Can't See Me Ver. 2.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ghost Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0