READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

Ethan17

Platinian
Nov 20, 2018
India
Hi, my device is moto G4 play, custom rom, 2gb ram,rooted,android 7.1.2 lineage os 14.1
I would like to join you guys for testing mods.. I have free time.. my discord name: darkweb17 #3036

Matrickster

TURNED EVIL
Apr 14, 2020
Marine HQ
Phone : Vivo y12

Non Root

About my self :
I wanted to test's some hacks and help Platin Community for testing hacks and also help other members ?
Experience : Being Staff like Moderator , Global Moderator and Administrator ♥

My Games Playing : 7 maybe more if i get interested for other games ?

My Discord : Sumeriko#1863

Last edited:

Musa Sancar

Platinian
Mar 19, 2020
Türkiye
Phone: Samsung Galaxy M20, 3gb Ram 32 Rom (SD card 256gb)
arm64-v8a, Non Root
I want to be a tester. I'm 24 years old, I live in Turkey, I love Android, I have a discord account.Can I be a tester?

Armysniper1187101

Platinian
Feb 17, 2019
Usa
I have a Samsung galaxy note 10 plus 5g. Non rooted. I can run test on as many games as needed. I also run vmos which gives me root access. I use lucky patcher and freedom. I also run game guardian. I have discord and line.

Brockhard

Platinian
Apr 30, 2020
Colombia
Phone : Motorola Moto G 8 Plus
Non Root

About me:

Well what can I say ? I just love test games, I have no PC but I love games specially MMROPG, PvP Games, etc... I have enough time to do this. Basically all day I search Mod Games, test it, if I like it, I keep playing it or just uninstall and search for another one. I from Colombia. Spanish Tester could help xD.

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Phone : Motorola Moto G 8 Plus
Non Root

About me:

Well what can I say ? I just love test games, I have no PC but I love games specially MMROPG, PvP Games, etc... I have enough time to do this. Basically all day I search Mod Games, test it, if I like it, I keep playing it or just uninstall and search for another one. I from Colombia. Spanish Tester could help xD.
Unfortunately we cant accept you right now due to some rules but once you fit the criteria we will contact you here.

Reactions: Matrickster

JurgenPalushi

Platinian
May 9, 2020
Albania
Phone:Huawei 2019
Not rooted
About myself:
I love games and apps and mods make certain apps and games way more interesting than they actually are so I'd love to help with testing mods I'm very available most of the day to test mods and I do have a discord so I'm ready to test

adamx1579

Platinian
Mar 2, 2020
ADAMX
Phone: Realme 3 pro / android 10 (non-root)
about myself:
I like to try new games or apps all the time. And I have experience as a Moderator in the AnachakHacker group on Facebook with more than 25K members and this quarantine gives me enough free time to test the game or application.

MyDiscord: admx11#6202

Best Regard,
Adam

Last edited:

Bishalad

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
Nepal
Phone name=redmi note 7
Root user
About myself im 25 year old and its vacation right now here because of corona so i have got enough time to test any mod

Bishalad

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
Nepal
Phone name=redmi note 7
Root user
About myself im 25 year old and its vacation right now here because of corona so i have got enough time to test any mod

Pander

Platinian
Feb 21, 2019
Berlin
Hey, Pmt Team
My Name is Sander and im from Germany.
My device is: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
Non rooted but I have Vmos
My Discord id is: Pander#9326
So why I want to get in the Team: I want to Test Mods and help the Team and like Mods.
I came here bcs I asked G-bo if there is something how I can help the community and G-bo said that there is a Mod Tester Team , now im here. It would be cool if you Accept me.
Ⓟⓐⓝⓓⓔⓡ

Musa Sancar

Platinian
Mar 19, 2020
Türkiye
Phone: Samsung Galaxy M20,
3gb Ram 32 Rom (SD card 256gb)
arm64-v8a, Non Root
Discord: Musa Sancar#2481
I want to be a tester. I'm 24 years old, I live in Turkey, I love Android, I have a discord account.Can I be a tester?

RyanCherian21

Rookie
May 5, 2020
Bangalore
My Device is Mi Redmi Y2 ( Globally Known as Redmi S2)
Non rooted mobile,
I have another device
Realme 3
Non rooted
Please Make mke moold tester to help the community

Summittss

Platinian
Apr 7, 2019
Los Angeles
Phone: OnePlus 6T (no root)
8Gbs Of RAM

About Me: Willing to try any game asked to test no matter how big it is I'm quarantining at home so I will be on Platin mods 24/7. Would love to join the Platin mods team!.

Discord: Summit#1804

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 269
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 306
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 20
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 13
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.2.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 74
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 44
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 140
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD You Can't See Me Ver. 2.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Ghost Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G Shared [Tested] Would You Rather? Dirty Party v1.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Search Widget (Material You) v2.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
L Open Request Moments: Stories You Play ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
G Shared [Tested] Till you Last v0.3F MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3