READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

I'll try to join... Mr. @Gospel
Always rooted and full patch, even my phone at 2 days old I'm root it ?.
Android 10 | OnePlus 7 Pro
Id Discord : Dimz #4772
Thank you..

Im 19 yo. Im from indonesian.
Device : Mi A2Lite Android 9 (rooted & fully patch)
I use my phone to test, and i have like 2-8 hours/day for testing

Xiaomi redmi Note 8 PRO
Non rooted

Huge fantasy fan (that's why I'm game addicted.. )
I was the ambassador of the safe internet browsing for two years - project by Telenor (well kiddos internet ain't safe..)
Poem writer.
Currently unemployed due to corona disaster so I have bunch of free time to test..

❗Recruitment is now closed until further notice. ❗
For those interested to apply, you can still comment down below. Make sure to include your Discord username. I will get back to you asap once we have a free spot on JrPTT.

(ZTE Blalde non rooted) I test and try mods more than probly 90 percent of anyone here. Im learning as I go how to mod and this team here is my go to site for alot of the games I play. I would love to test for you guys officially bc IM doing it anyways lol.. Please contact me bc I can get alot done. Discord....Locojoker666

Hi! I would like to be a JrPTT. I have an Honor 8X(Non-Rooted). My Discord Info: XxSlycerxX. 4-Digit Code: #6592. If you need more information about me, just msg me. Thanks;)

BUEN DÍA, QUIERO SER PARTE DEL EQUIPO DE PRUEBA DE JUEGOS MOD, ME INTERESAN LOS JUEGOS Y TENGO TODO EL DÍA LIBRE PARA ENSAYAR Y APRENDER HACER MODS MENÚ PARA LOS JUEGOS. SOY TÉCNICO EN SISTEMAS Y ME GUSTARÍA APRENDER SOBRE LA PROGRAMACIÓN DE LOS MOD.

BUEN DÍA, QUIERO SER PARTE DEL EQUIPO DE PRUEBA DE JUEGOS MOD, ME INTERESAN LOS JUEGOS Y TENGO TODO EL DÍA LIBRE PARA ENSAYAR Y APRENDER HACER MODS MENÚ PARA LOS JUEGOS. SOY TÉCNICO EN SISTEMAS Y ME GUSTARÍA APRENDER SOBRE LA PROGRAMACIÓN DE LOS MOD.
PTT dont mod games we only test them, also the recruitment for PTT is temporary closed, if you are still interested then we will contact you once there is a spot free

Xiaomi redmi note 7
Root
About me: I am 29 years old and this year I am 30, I am from Spain my phone is the global version of 4gb / 64gb with micro sd of 128gb for extra space as I said the phone is root and all the phones I have had I have rooted them for years root and using lucky patcher and using apps that require root and making in-app purchases or applying patches always with lucky patcher I have also used gameguardian but much less time, I also have a good pc with the nox emulator installed and discord to be specific my PC has an intel core i5 3ghz processor an nvidia GTX 1050 4gb, 16gb ram so it is no problem to use it for that, I have always liked to be experimenting with apps and with root access and I have free time, quite a long time free and I'm always doing or trying to do things with the phone to the point that my wife gets mad at me for not leaving the phone as it was when I left the store haha but I can't help it, I like it, I don't know And if you leave me some information, if so ask me, it is no problem for me, regards.
My discord: FumaWEED #3975

Last edited:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime / non root
Emulator: LD Player (any version) / root

About my self:
Like to try any kind of games and i'm always in home cuz this quarantine, so i can test any apps or games. Thx.

My device: Xiaomi redmi 5 plus
Non-root
About me I have quite a lot of time, I really want to test different mods, I'm just interested in it. I can test up to 4 mods a day without days off

Discord: Relax TV #4695

my device Xiaomi (rolex)
Root : YES *full patch
maybe i can help test the mod, and also i have lots of free time. thanks..
my Discord : iTSZY#0184

Hi, my device is moto G4 play, custom rom, 2gb ram,rooted,android 7.1.2 lineage os 14.1
I would like to join you guys for testing mods.. I have free time.. my discord name: darkweb17 #3036

Phone : Vivo y12

Non Root

About my self :
I wanted to test's some hacks and help Platin Community for testing hacks and also help other members ?
Experience : Being Staff like Moderator , Global Moderator and Administrator ♥

My Games Playing : 7 maybe more if i get interested for other games ?

My Discord : Sumeriko#1863

Last edited:
Tags Tags
jrptt ptt