Tutorial BASICS ABOUT ANDROID APK MODDING IN GENERAL | LEARN MODDING TODAY FOR FREE!

leonidas550

Rookie
Jan 9, 2020
PH
thank you so much, I learned a lot because of this and will try my best to learn more, I successfully dumped the protected libil2cpp.so and can see the function but I dont know what to do next :D

Joshtj139

Rookie
May 25, 2018
Suriname
This is too much for my brain sorry
I can probably try because I'm really good with making game guardian scripts but I don't have a pc

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
apk doesn't have a lib folder
View attachment 208242

Kalisse

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 15, 2020
Spain
I am from Spain and I know very basic English but I always have the google translator at hand, hehe, just to say that this website is inspiring and fantastic for all of us who love modding, even though we hardly know anything, I have read the basic tutorial a bit and I want to say that tomorrow I start my studies for mod taking advantage of the fact that I cannot leave home because of the quarantine I have always wanted to learn about this android I am fascinated I hope to learn little by little and become part of this great website and the great team and work that They do what I promise, I bless the day I met this website, I sincerely love it. :gif30::gif35:

Alexandriaxo

Rookie
Apr 29, 2020
USA
Thank you for this! Especially the advice on modifying a simple game. A year ago, I tried to mod a big Unity game using IDA and got lost in how to decrypt it which made me give up for awhile because I felt stupid lol. Starting small is a way better move.

dafkevans

Platinian
May 20, 2020
goirle
for so you need DIA but i cannot find any good downloads for that one that actually have the plug ins needed to learn it

Tags
tutorial