Jan 18, 2023
a Sperm Cell
beach thumb.jpeg

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Beach Fuck With Mya
Game Version: Final
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

On a relaxing day at the beach, you find yourself alone with a girl. Her name is Mya. She's very attractive, with a slim waist, cute face, huge pair of tits, and a nice ass. Mya isn't interested in romance, and she might play hard-to-get. But make no mistake; she loves it when a man fucks her good, even when it's a stranger. Chat her up and don't say anything stupid, and she'll let you do anything you want to her. So have some fun together for as long as you want (or until you can't cum anymore). But make sure to pull out. Mya's so fertile that even her IUD won't hold up forever. If you're not careful, a fond beach memory isn't the only thing she'll get from this.
beach 1.gif
beach 2.gif
beach 3.jpg

*VERY IMPORTANT*
First Go through the Tutorial made by me on how to play RPGM games on Android without porting it. Read and Follow it carefully.
For ANY PROBLEM, MESSAGE ME PERSONALLY.
Also, these games are tested by me beforehand that does it work or not. So, when i'm posting it here it means that they work.
This is ONLY ONE-TIME process! After adding the game in the app you can play it directly from the Maldives app.

*MOD features*
Free

Credit to: Thatcombatwombat

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

What you need to know about Shared-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Beach Buggy Racing 2 v2024.03.17 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 14
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Beach Buggy Racing v2024.01.04 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] LIP! Lewd Idol Project Vol. 1 - Hot Springs and Beach Episodes [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
G OA [Shared] Cumona Beach v0.8 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
NotAWeeb! OA [Shared] Tentacle Beach Party v0.2.14b MOD APK | Patreon Access Release | FULL Itch.io Version Age Restricted Games 100
Axey PMT FREE MOD Bali's World: Jungle Beach Ver. 1.5.4 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Lives | Unlimited Spins | Removed Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Tentacle Beach Party [18+] vFull MOD APK Age Restricted Games 109
Shinoo OA [Shared] Dirty Fantasies: Beach Episode v1.0 Demo MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
G Shared [Tested] Modern Beach House: Home Decor v1.2.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Axey PMT FREE MOD Bubble Shooter: Beach Pop Game Ver. 3.9 MOD MENU | Unlimited Lives | Unlimited Coins EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Yunana24 Not Working Boom Beach: Frontlines Ver. 0.10.0.58307 MOD Menu APK | No Spread | Drone View Outdated PMT Android MODs 130
G Shared [Tested] Camper Van Beach Resort v1.5.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD World War: Fight For Freedom ver. 0.1.8.6 MOD APK , ONE HIT KILL , FAST RELOAD, UNLIMITED SUPPORT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 92
Blue_fluffy_cat OA [Shared] Big Dick at the Beach (18+) APK Age Restricted Games 418
Arsenal Shared [Tested] My Town : Beach Picnic Free v1.02 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Ayagirik Shared [Tested] Beach Buggy Blitz v1.5 (Unlimited Coins) MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
san 1111 OA [Shared] Beach Vacation (18+) v1.0 Full MOD APK Age Restricted Games 37
T Open Request Beach Buggy Racing 2 v1.0.1 MOD ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
G OA [Shared] My Virgin Senpai Wants to Fuck! vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 93
daz87 OA [Shared] FUCKERMAN: ATOMIC FUCK [28+] FULL VERSION MOD APK Age Restricted Games 42
G OA [Shared] Milfrim: The Elder Fuck 69 v0.95 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19
Qim97 OA [Shared] Bocchi’s Fuck! EX, Bocchi the Fakku EX! [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 97
G OA [Shared] Misty Fuck vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
Qim97 OA [Shared] Cyber Fuck Dolls [18+] v0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
Radon02 OA [Shared] The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen [18+] v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 287
Radon02 OA [Shared] [18+] Dog Fuck iDOL ~The Hypnotist Dog Makes Idols Corrupt~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 91
Shinoo OA [Shared] Hire Me, Fuck Me - Idols Audition v1.0.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 34
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Fuck Nights at Fredrika’s [18+] v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 202
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Fuck Me! [18+] v1.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 213
M4KI OA [Shared] NPC Fuck: School Chapter ~All-You-Can-Fuck Compliant Girls~ [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 648
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Learn Chess with Dr. Wolf v1.46.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Nomi_08 OA [Shared] Grappling Sister - Aniki, fight with me! Ver. 1 | Ported to android | English Age Restricted Games 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] With Eyes Closed [18+] Ch. 4 Deluxe MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 5
taha43 AOS APP AI Chat-Chat with chatbot v1.1.9 (VIP) Untested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Chatbot AI - Chat with AI v5.0.23 b526 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 7
G OA [Shared] A Struggle with Sin v0.5.7.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Assemble With Care v1.12.153 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G Shared [Tested] Sundae Picnic - With Cats&Dogs v1.5.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] Live with My Sister v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 25
G OA [Shared] School Life Has Become More Naughty and Erotic with the Feminization of the Female Body! vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
Radon02 OA [Shared] Nympho Village ~Something’s Up With These Chicks!~ [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
G OA [Shared] Living With My Aunt ~Getting Smutty with a Voluptuous Auntie~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 56
GG78 Shared [Tested] Falling Lightblocks Classic Brick with Multiplayer Ver. 1.8.2113 MOD APK | Tetris theme | Tetris music & sound effect's | Various fixes Tested Shared Android MODs 2
daz87 OA [Shared] Dreaming With Elsa (18+) v Final MOD APK | full version Age Restricted Games 0
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ask AI - Chat with Chatbot v1.9.80 (PRO) Tested Android Apps 14
G OA [Shared] Play with Sara-chan! "Lovey-Dovey Sex with a Classmate" v1.0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 44
G OA [Shared] Date with Rae v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
G OA [Shared] Whispered Promises: 14 Days of Love with Anna vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 229
G OA [Shared] Living with Tsunade v0.37 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 518
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Location Changer (Fake GPS Location with Joystick) v3.26 [PRO] Tested Android Apps 4