Outdated Mini Tennis: Perfect Smash v1.4.0 MOD Menu APK | Always Out Ball

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Mod link in the first post

Alas, I was blocked and could not find a way to change the Android ID, the phone is unrooted, and it runs in virtual machines, but the content is not downloaded after the training phase.
Have you tried the app cloner (parallel space) trick?
I recommended it to someone in this thread and i think it worked for him/her

mghack

Platinian
Jan 8, 2023
D
Mod-Link im ersten Beitrag

Leider wurde ich blockiert und konnte keine Möglichkeit finden, die Android-ID zu ändern. Das Telefon ist nicht gerootet und läuft in virtuellen Maschinen, aber der Inhalt wird nach der Trainingsphase nicht heruntergeladen.
[/ZITIEREN]
Google aktuell? virtuelle Maschinen mit Root?

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
Have you tried the app cloner (parallel space) trick?
I recommended it to someone in this thread and i think it worked for him/her
Yes, I tried it and it doesn't work, I set the option to change Android ID to random and it doesn't work, try it yourself please, maybe you found a solution

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
mghack، my dear friend

Yes, I tried Several of the virtual machines run the game and when I finish the training phase, then all of them do not download the content after the training phase.

mghack

Platinian
Jan 8, 2023
D
mghack، my dear friend

Yes, I tried Several of the virtual machines run the game and when I finish the training phase, then all of them do not download the content after the training phase.
Do you have virtual ones with root?

Reactions: GhaziM

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
Do you have virtual ones with root?
Which virtual machine programs do you mean exactly?
I have tried vmos pro now It happened again, see the picture below

Screenshot-com-vmos-pro.jpg

Or(other link)

Of course, vmos pro is not different without root because another android ID is assigned or does it make a difference if you are rooted?

Attachments

mghack

Platinian
Jan 8, 2023
D
Which virtual machine programs do you mean exactly?
I have tried vmos pro now It happened again, see the picture below

View attachment 513980

Or(other link)
View attachment 513986

Of course, vmos pro is not different without root because another android ID is assigned or does it make a difference if you are rooted?
I take vmos pro version 2.8.6 because Google works best. with new version google is not good, with me so

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
I installed version 2.8.6 Now which of the following ROMs should I install (which version of the ROMs in the image below should I install)

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
I take vmos pro version 2.8.6 because Google works best. with new version google is not good, with me so
If you don't mind, give the link of version 2.6.8 The one I downloaded says Pro, but it is not the Pro version

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
Thank you, but I had downloaded exactly the same version from the same site Which ROM did you install? (for this game)

mghack

Platinian
Jan 8, 2023
D
Thank you, but I had downloaded exactly the same version from the same site Which ROM did you install? (for this game)
all go from Android 7 only google has to go completely. this game is google dependent.

Tags
mini tennis mini tennis cheat mini tennis hack mini tennis mod mini tennis: perfect smash mini tennis: perfect smash cheat mini tennis: perfect smash hack mini tennis: perfect smash mod