Outdated Mini Tennis: Perfect Smash v1.4.0 MOD Menu APK | Always Out Ball

Have you tried the app cloner (parallel space) trick?
I recommended it to someone in this thread and i think it worked for him/her
Yes, I tried it and it doesn't work, I set the option to change Android ID to random and it doesn't work, try it yourself please, maybe you found a solution

mghack، my dear friend

Yes, I tried Several of the virtual machines run the game and when I finish the training phase, then all of them do not download the content after the training phase.

Do you have virtual ones with root?
Which virtual machine programs do you mean exactly?
I have tried vmos pro now It happened again, see the picture below

Screenshot-com-vmos-pro.jpg

Or(other link)

Of course, vmos pro is not different without root because another android ID is assigned or does it make a difference if you are rooted?

Attachments

• Screenshot-com-vmos-pro.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 45
Which virtual machine programs do you mean exactly?
I have tried vmos pro now It happened again, see the picture below

View attachment 513980

Or(other link)
View attachment 513986

Of course, vmos pro is not different without root because another android ID is assigned or does it make a difference if you are rooted?
I take vmos pro version 2.8.6 because Google works best. with new version google is not good, with me so

I installed version 2.8.6 Now which of the following ROMs should I install (which version of the ROMs in the image below should I install)

Thank you, but I had downloaded exactly the same version from the same site Which ROM did you install? (for this game)

Which ROM version exactly? And there is no need to activate root?
root does not have to be active, it works better with root if everything is set.
the Geek Edition runs best.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-24-11-03-28-185_com.vmos.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-24-11-03-28-185_com.vmos.pro.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 39
root does not have to be active, it works better with root if everything is set.
the Geek Edition runs best.
I installed exactly the same version you said(Geek Edition) But this doesn't even finish the training phase, it gets completely locked exactly where I have attached the image below. I tried several times and installed the ROM twice, but it is the same

The problem is with the RAM itself or the virtual emulator, which locks up a lot, usually after a few minutes... we have to turn it off and run it again, and it's the same again!

My phone is Xiaomi poco x4 5g with the latest updates

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳-۰۵-۲۸-۱۷-۱۸-۴۳-۸۱۸_com.vmos.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳-۰۵-۲۸-۱۷-۱۸-۴۳-۸۱۸_com.vmos.pro.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 57
Tags Tags
mini tennis mini tennis cheat mini tennis hack mini tennis mod mini tennis: perfect smash mini tennis: perfect smash cheat mini tennis: perfect smash hack mini tennis: perfect smash mod
Back
Top Bottom