Tutorial MOD Menu for il2cpp and native Android Games

CROMAN

Rooted Member
Jan 3, 2018
I have problem guys , i dont know what is auto force my app to Close, i did everything you ware saying :( , my app auto close after open...

Mr Ikso

Rooted Member
Dec 6, 2017
Ukraine
I have problem guys , i dont know what is auto force my app to Close, i did everything you ware saying :( , my app auto close after open...
it means I made a mistake somewhere, I'm sure there is a crash, so write a crash log and see why it crashes

Savagehax

Sep 21, 2018
Philadelphia
Help Me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Build command failed.
Error while executing process C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk-bundle\ndk-build.cmd with arguments {NDK_PROJECT_PATH=null APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=C:\Users\Unknown\Desktop\all in one\AAA androidstudio\FloatingModMenu\FloatingModMenu\app\src\main\jni\Android.mk NDK_APPLICATION_MK=C:\Users\Unknown\Desktop\all in one\AAA androidstudio\FloatingModMenu\FloatingModMenu\app\src\main\jni\Application.mk APP_ABI=armeabi-v7a NDK_ALL_ABIS=armeabi-v7a NDK_DEBUG=1 APP_PLATFORM=android-21 NDK_OUT=C:/Users/Unknown/Desktop/all in one/AAA androidstudio/FloatingModMenu/FloatingModMenu/app/build/intermediates/ndkBuild/debug/obj NDK_LIBS_OUT=C:\Users\Unknown\Desktop\all in one\AAA androidstudio\FloatingModMenu\FloatingModMenu\app\build\intermediates\ndkBuild\debug\lib APP_SHORT_COMMANDS=false LOCAL_SHORT_COMMANDS=false -B -n}
Android NDK: Your APP_BUILD_SCRIPT points to an unknown file: C:\Users\Unknown\Desktop\all in one\AAA androidstudio\FloatingModMenu\FloatingModMenu\app\src\main\jni\Android.mk

process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, "", ...) failed.
C:/Users/Unknown/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk/ndk-bundle/build//../build/core/add-application.mk:49: C:\Users\Unknown\Desktop\all: No such file or directory
C:/Users/Unknown/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk/ndk-bundle/build//../build/core/add-application.mk:49: in: No such file or directory
C:/Users/Unknown/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk/ndk-bundle/build//../build/core/add-application.mk:49: one\AAA: No such file or directory
C:/Users/Unknown/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk/ndk-bundle/build//../build/core/add-application.mk:49: androidstudio\FloatingModMenu\FloatingModMenu\app\src\main\jni\Application.mk: No such file or directory
C:/Users/Unknown/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk/ndk-bundle/build//../build/core/add-application.mk:88: *** Android NDK: Aborting... . Stop.

CROMAN

Rooted Member
Jan 3, 2018
@Savagehax

Once you've downloaded all the necessary files, the first thing you need to do is open Android Studio and open the Floating ModMenu Repository Project!
Extract ModMenu Project in the folder with out Space , just clear name ex. C:Users\xxxxxx\Desktop\Modding\FloatingModMenu-master
( "I'm saying this because I already had a problem compiling the game, and that was the FIX" )

As i can see you have C:\Users\Unknown\Desktop\all in one\AAA androidstudio\FloatingModMenu
Space in your folder name!

Savagehax

Sep 21, 2018
Philadelphia
@Savagehax

Once you've downloaded all the necessary files, the first thing you need to do is open Android Studio and open the Floating ModMenu Repository Project!
Extract ModMenu Project in the folder with out Space , just clear name ex. C:Users\xxxxxx\Desktop\Modding\FloatingModMenu-master
( "I'm saying this because I already had a problem compiling the game, and that was the FIX" )

As i can see you have C:\Users\Unknown\Desktop\all in one\AAA androidstudio\FloatingModMenu
Space in your folder name!

Thanks. It worked

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mika Cybertron EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G-Bo ッ EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
TheArmKing MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 4
TheArmKing MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 8
TheArmKing MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 0
G-Bo ッ EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13
DESLOKAT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 18
Mika Cybertron EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
TheArmKing MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 3