Tutorial MOD Menu for il2cpp and native Android Games

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
Coming Soon tomorrow.....New Tool for Approved Modder Rank and Higher to make Mod Menu for Native Games!!!!

bandicam 2019-09-15 21-09-24-176.png

bandicam 2019-09-15 21-09-20-935.png

In this tool you dont need to use Android Studio anymore, and you just need edit 2 important file to make it works, but only for Approved Modder rank and higher which already make and post 10 Mods in here can use it

• Love
Reactions: Mr Ikso and GNaFF

GNaFF

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 20, 2018
BlackPink❤️️
Coming Soon tomorrow.....New Tool for Approved Modder Rank and Higher to make Mod Menu for Native Games!!!!

In this tool you dont need to use Android Studio anymore, and you just need edit 2 important file to make it works, but only for Approved Modder rank and higher which already make and post 10 Mods in here can use it
good job bro <3

Reactions: Mika Cybertron

Mr Ikso

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Dec 6, 2017
Ukraine

Cool:)

BearSn0w

Rookie
Sep 21, 2019
US
When loading the project in android studio i get this error "A problem occurred configuring project ':app' , please help

Mr Ikso

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Dec 6, 2017
Ukraine
the sources are updated, a bug with the menu when minimizing the game to the background is fixed

Reactions: DƎMON

BMD4E

Platinian On Fire
Apr 4, 2017
US
The latest sources have got a lot of issues.
When merging them manually I got the following errors
- error: cannot find symbol variable Util
- error: cannot find symbol method getConvertetValue(int)

When I open the project directly I got the following errors
- Invalid VCS root (Configure and delete it from the directory list. unnecessary steps)
- Сannot Run Git (Download git Git - Downloading Package and configure to set the path of [git location]/bin/git.exe. unnecessary steps)
- ERROR: Cause: executing external native build for ndkBuild FloatingModMenu-master\app\src\main\jni\Android.mk (I can't figure it out why)

Do NOT merge/upgrade until he resolved it!
Backup of old repo that is working BMD4E/FloatingModMenu

BMD4E

Platinian On Fire
Apr 4, 2017
US
I fixed the code merging issues successfully
Looks like this was developed in hand without android studio

Reactions: PadaHama

Mr Ikso

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Dec 6, 2017
Ukraine
I fixed the code merging issues successfully
Looks like this was developed in hand without android studio
the repository has everything you need, it’s not crooked, just clone it again through git bash. Yes, I didn’t upload the sources through android studio, but I fixed it there and it was going to work fine.

Reactions: PadaHama
Tags
hack il2cpp mod menu unity