Tutorial MOD Menu for il2cpp and native Android Games

EpicCode

1/3 Games Approved
Oct 30, 2018
Usa
what do i need to do to make this a external menu. You cannot write to this games smali code without it throwing errors me and "Jogos" Staff here at platinmods both tried. i basically want to make this a external menu. i have changed the visible code so it stays running/open when you close floatingmodmenu. Now i just need to be able to write to a packages ill2cpp.so file. if you could guide me on what to change it would be greatly appreciated.

ak0ztik

Platinian
Sep 28, 2017
A question:
In what line in main.cpp, i mean where is the code that trigger the switch(Orig <-->Modded)?

My knowledge with c++ is very limited, i'm just relying on my knowledge on python, programming language has some similarities here and there anyways.

My goal is to try to analyze the code, and hopefully i can merge it with substrate source code.

ak0ztik

Platinian
Sep 28, 2017
I think i found the trigger, it's on line 80, right?
pthread_create(&ptid, NULL, my_test_thread, NULL);

next question, what does exactly pthread_create do?

Pradeep6868

Platinian
Jan 9, 2019
in your mom house
I don't understand whats you mean by this "
Clone Floating ModMenu repository by link. Launch Android Studio and open our project. We find there a method" specifically what do you mean by "We find there a method" ?

Evilclown

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 25, 2018
Usa
I don't understand whats you mean by this "
Clone Floating ModMenu repository by link. Launch Android Studio and open our project. We find there a method" specifically what do you mean by "We find there a method" ?
private void modMenu() this is the method he mentions. Same as if you would look at a method for c# in dn spy

Kaustuv 90

Platinian
Dec 30, 2019
India
1/4/2020 2:28:03 PM
Compiling APK file...

/c "java -Xmx1024m -jar "C:\Users\kaust\Desktop\APK Easy Tool v1.56 Portable\Apktool\apktool_2.3.4.jar" b -f -o "C:\Users\kaust\Desktop\odyssey\Odyssey compiled.apk" "C:\Users\kaust\Desktop\odyssey\Odyssey" "

I: Using Apktool 2.3.4
I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
Exception in thread "main" org.jf.util.ExceptionWithContext: Exception occurred while writing code_item for method Landroid/support/v4/util/LongSparseArray;->clone()Landroid/support/v4/util/LongSparseArray;
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeDebugAndCodeItems(DexWriter.java:825)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeTo(DexWriter.java:268)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeTo(DexWriter.java:246)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:61)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:36)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib.java:419)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java:350)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:302)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:269)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:238)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:76)
Caused by: org.jf.util.ExceptionWithContext: Error while writing instruction at code offset 0x12
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeCodeItem(DexWriter.java:1098)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeDebugAndCodeItems(DexWriter.java:821)
... 10 more
Caused by: org.jf.util.ExceptionWithContext: Unsigned short value out of range: 65584
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexDataWriter.writeUshort(DexDataWriter.java:116)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.InstructionWriter.write(InstructionWriter.java:348)
at org.jf.dexlib2.writer.DexWriter.writeCodeItem(DexWriter.java:1058)
... 11 more

------------------------------------------
unable to compile apk
can anyone please help?

Reactions: angeloawitan2003

EpicCode

1/3 Games Approved
Oct 30, 2018
Usa
This is because you have too much crap in the smali folder. You need to delete some of their smali to add yours or the building of the dex will always error. NOTE: you can add some code to a entirely NEW dex file and trigger it from there.

Kaustuv 90

Platinian
Dec 30, 2019
India
This is because you have too much crap in the smali folder. You need to delete some of their smali to add yours or the building of the dex will always error. NOTE: you can add some code to a entirely NEW dex file and trigger it from there.
Sir,
How can i make a new dex file and trigger it can you please explain.
Thank you so much.

zu usuusu

Rookie
Jan 2, 2020
Russland
Could someone do like an video about all the steps because i dont understand the last part and how to add buttons and change values in the game with the menu

MarvenX

Rookie
Mar 22, 2020
Paris
thank you this helped me alot.
btw i have small problem i'm trying to mod garena free fire ! after adding the mod menu the app wont start! tried pmshookapplication but no way!
any idea what could i do ? also can we use the mod menu externally without injecting it into the game ?

Frionx

Rookie
Apr 1, 2020
United States
Hi. I strongly understand I am late. But this is my first time doing mobile modding and not C++ triple a modding. I am not used to this java c++ thing, so I am getting VERY confused on how to make mod tabs on java like godmode_on(); function move to C++

What I mean is I don't understand how I should make the flip work with C++,you don't show an example on how to do it, Mind explaining me how and what everything does?

Candidin

Rookie
Dec 9, 2018
Brasil
Como faz para min encontrar os códigos do jogo para colocar no mod? Algum vídeo que pode ser ensinado ou ensinado?
O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

Tags
hack il2cpp mod menu unity