Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Lucky Patcher (Rooted device/Emulator/VM)

Soloq

Platinian
Aug 20, 2021
Germany
Hello everyone, I've been trying to install an unsigned app for days, unfortunately without success, I've gone through every step that I found here in the forum, I rooted my mobile phone with magisk, root is also available, I also have every step with lucky patcher followed, but it still doesn't work. i hope someone can help me. sorry for my bad english

Attachments

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hello everyone, I've been trying to install an unsigned app for days, unfortunately without success, I've gone through every step that I found here in the forum, I rooted my mobile phone with magisk, root is also available, I also have every step with lucky patcher followed, but it still doesn't work. i hope someone can help me. sorry for my bad english
LP does not support some unsigned APK and the developer does not listen to me. I recommended Core Patch, support all unsigned APK

Soloq

Platinian
Aug 20, 2021
Germany
LP unterstützt keine unsignierten APKs und der Entwickler hört nicht auf mich. Ich habe Core Patch empfohlen, unterstützt alle unsignierten APKs

[/ZITIEREN]

danke für die schnelle hilfe, ich werde es die tage ausprobieren. muss ich Lucky Patcher vorher deinstallieren?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@Left it's up to you. You can keep it if you want to install signed APK on top of original APK because Core Patch has a bug of "Disable compare signatures" (someone already reported this issue on Github).
But if you are only installing unsigned APK, then you don't need Lucky Patcher

Reactions: Soloq

jefjhon

Rookie
Nov 13, 2021
pakistan
We are all well aware of the importance of Smartphone’s and in today’s world no one would think of life without a smartphone. We need to take a look at its popularity over time. Why has it become an important part of our lives now, and what more can us gain from it?

Bffff

Platinian On Fire
Sep 28, 2021
Chelyabinsk
@Left it's up to you. You can keep it if you want to install signed APK on top of original APK because Core Patch has a bug of "Disable compare signatures" (someone already reported this issue on Github).
But if you are only installing unsigned APK, then you don't need Lucky Patcher
Android 11 non root device, recommended me how install unsigned/signed apk and support google play games

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Who uses the latest MIUI firmware, then keep in mind that the comrades from MIUI have very secured their built-in standard system application installer! And installing signed or unsigned applications on top of the original applications can lead to errors and not installing these applications! Therefore, use third-party installers from other developers, and it's better now to install such applications through LuckyPatcher! Good luck!!!

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Yesaaaa, horror! I don't understand at all how you can live without root access now!? How many people have hemorrhoids((
Well, there are the reasons. 1) security. 2) some phones can't be rooted/unlocked. 3) detections
I was so close to unroot my phone because I was unable to bypass magisk detection. A new update to Shamiko module saved my life

Reactions: zverilius
Tags
android disable .apk signature verfication google play games google play services implementation lucky patcher microg unsigned apk virtualxposed vmos