Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Lucky Patcher (Rooted device/Emulator/VM)

mninja0919

Rookie
Aug 15, 2020
usa
Hi, so im on android 11 a50 samsung with magisk, i went all the way you said and it worked and i can install unsign apks but when i try to open a game the game wont recognize obb data and wont lunch the two games i tried these on are injustic 2 and mk mobile what is the problem?

Kinsutrading

Rookie
Jul 7, 2022
Mexico
Hello, AndnixSH I did all the steps I'm already root and I did everything to patch with Lucky Patcher in my virtual machine (VM).

My question is if it is also necessary to add the OBB file IN THE VIRTUAL MACHINE (VM).

Kurdish10

Rookie
Jun 1, 2022
Iraq
It's working perfect unsigned games with core patch but i want to install more mod games and some of them are signed please give me a solution how to unsign signed apks i tried too many times and it's not working with signed apks I can't login with Google+

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
It's working perfect unsigned games with core patch but i want to install more mod games and some of them are signed please give me a solution how to unsign signed apks i tried too many times and it's not working with signed apks I can't login with Google+
A strange question or I didn't understand it... You can log into your Google account only through an unsigned APK!!! It is impossible to do this through a signed APK!!!

Reactions: Kurdish10

Kurdish10

Rookie
Jun 1, 2022
Iraq
A strange question or I didn't understand it... You can log into your Google account only through an unsigned APK!!! It is impossible to do this through a signed APK!!!
Ik it bro i asked how to unsign apks ? Is there a way to do that i tried too many ways but still not working

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Ik it bro i asked how to unsign apks ? Is there a way to do that i tried too many ways but still not working
Just use CorePatch 3.5 if on Android 10-11 or simply install signed APK without uninstalling original APK

You can report issue here if CorePatch doesn't work

Reactions: Kurdish10

Kurdish10

Rookie
Jun 1, 2022
Iraq
Just use CorePatch 3.5 if on Android 10-11 or simply install signed APK without uninstalling original APK

You can report issue here if CorePatch doesn't work
Yes bro it works but when i close my emulator (vphonegaga) the game automatically logout with Google play it's happening on signed mods so i want to learn just unsign these signed apk mods

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World

mixpig

Platinian
Jun 13, 2018
KOREA
I know how to install unsigned apk. However, I wonder how to log in Google+ using sign apk when you do not provide unsign apk.
Using ld player, usign apk successfully logged in to Google+. After installing the original apk and patching it with Lucky Patcher, the unsign apk was installed it was installed. I tried the same way to log in to Google+ using sign apk, but it didn't install.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I know how to install unsigned apk. However, I wonder how to log in Google+ using sign apk when you do not provide unsign apk.
Using ld player, usign apk successfully logged in to Google+. After installing the original apk and patching it with Lucky Patcher, the unsign apk was installed it was installed. I tried the same way to log in to Google+ using sign apk, but it didn't install.
Make sure all 3 patches are applied
Login using original apk first, then install and overwrite with signed apk. This method may not work on some games

mixpig

Platinian
Jun 13, 2018
KOREA
Make sure all 3 patches are applied
Login using original apk first, then install and overwrite with signed apk. This method may not work on some games
There must be some games that don't work. Someone told me before that I could use vmos, so I'm going to try it's. Thank you for your kind reply. Have a nice day.

Reactions: AndnixSH

aviven

Platinian
May 24, 2022
Portugal
So wtf am I supposed to do? I'm using LDPlayer (the only emulator that gives me less crashes, bluestacks crashes apps constantly)
Installed busybox,
Applied "signature verification status always true" patch and "disable .apk signature verification" patch
Then I ran the "disable verification in the package manager" test for patch and it gave me those results, if i try to apply this patch anyway the emulator gets stuck loading at 94% and I have to reset the emulator's disk to repair.

Attachments

MortenDk

Platinian
Sep 16, 2022
Denmark
doesnt work for me...
i have tried everything. and all my virtual machines and stuff... but yeah... it doesn#t even want to patch.
and I have rooted my virtualmachines...
this sucks

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
So wtf am I supposed to do? I'm using LDPlayer (the only emulator that gives me less crashes, bluestacks crashes apps constantly)
Installed busybox,
Applied "signature verification status always true" patch and "disable .apk signature verification" patch
Then I ran the "disable verification in the package manager" test for patch and it gave me those results, if i try to apply this patch anyway the emulator gets stuck loading at 94% and I have to reset the emulator's disk to repair.
If you use 64-bit version, LP may not work and brick the emulator. To report issue, open settings in Lucky Patcher, scroll down to the bottom and click "Send log"

can i extract unsigned apk from VM to my non root device?
Nope, it still needs root access and VM is isolated anyway, means you can't access VM system files from your physical device

doesnt work for me...
i have tried everything. and all my virtual machines and stuff... but yeah... it doesn#t even want to patch.
and I have rooted my virtualmachines...
this sucks
Please provide details. What VM app and Android version?

HaruSnow

Rookie
Dec 22, 2022
United States
Hi i'm using LDplayer9 and trying to apply the patches for android, root is enabled in settings, but after the patches apply it prompts the reboot and post reboot shows the patches 1 and 2, "Signature Verification status always True" and "Disable .apk Signature Verification" are (not patched), with the "RUN TEST FOR PATCH" showing as it appears in the screenshot.
Not sure exactly what step i'm missing here or if something i'm doing is just fundamentally incorrect but any help would be greatly appreciated.
1671669072830.png

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi i'm using LDplayer9 and trying to apply the patches for android, root is enabled in settings, but after the patches apply it prompts the reboot and post reboot shows the patches 1 and 2, "Signature Verification status always True" and "Disable .apk Signature Verification" are (not patched), with the "RUN TEST FOR PATCH" showing as it appears in the screenshot.
Not sure exactly what step i'm missing here or if something i'm doing is just fundamentally incorrect but any help would be greatly appreciated.
LP does not work well on 64-bit emulator in normal way. Report issue to developer (Settings -> Send log), or try other methods, Xposed method or Core Patch. Search for that on this forum

Exia8

Rookie
Jan 23, 2021
Japan
Thanks for your guide, but it is not working for me. I installed Luckypatcher on Nox but the Android patch does not apply for some reason. do you have an idea what the issue is?

I am using Android version 9 btw

Tags
android disable .apk signature verfication google play games google play services implementation lucky patcher microg unsigned apk virtualxposed vmos