Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Lucky Patcher (Rooted device/Emulator/VM)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Thanks for your guide, but it is not working for me. I installed Luckypatcher on Nox but the Android patch does not apply for some reason. do you have an idea what the issue is?

I am using Android version 9 btw
Report issue to developer (Open Lucky Patcher -> Settings -> Send log), or try other methods, Xposed method or Core Patch. Search for that on this forum

leodki

Platinian
Feb 7, 2021
Earth
Thanks for your guide, but it is not working for me. I installed Luckypatcher on Nox but the Android patch does not apply for some reason. do you have an idea what the issue is?

I am using Android version 9 btw
Same here, did you find any solutions?

leodki

Platinian
Feb 7, 2021
Earth
Thanks, will give them a try
Tbh, for the past hour I've been trying that xposed method but I couldn't even install that magisk thing on bluestacks. It's like super complex and I couldn't find the zip files that needed for the magisk installation without custom recovery even if I watched bunch of videos and read lots of your posts. So I'm done, I'm not doing it because I can't...

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Tbh, for the past hour I've been trying that xposed method but I couldn't even install that magisk thing on bluestacks. It's like super complex and I couldn't find the zip files that needed for the magisk installation without custom recovery even if I watched bunch of videos and read lots of your posts. So I'm done, I'm not doing it because I can't...
Bluestacks sucks. Magisk Delta (canary) works better on Nox Player 9

Huliaann

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2021
Japan
what if i after patch with lucky patcher, then overwrite original apk with mod apk, then re I just want to overwrite the data, so that the game I play doesn't get lost,

How to uninstall after patch ? Because the game detect lucky patcher apk, i can't play game , but if remove the apk lucky patcher is back to normal

so is it possible to use the patch only to overwrite the original apk with the mod ?

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
what if i after patch with lucky patcher, then overwrite original apk with mod apk, then re I just want to overwrite the data, so that the game I play doesn't get lost,

How to uninstall after patch ? Because the game detect lucky patcher apk, i can't play game , but if remove the apk lucky patcher is back to normal

so is it possible to use the patch only to overwrite the original apk with the mod ?
these are completely different things! It's one thing to install an unsigned apk, but it's another thing to hide root and suspicious apps from this app!!! there are relevant topics here, read!

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World

The patch is permanent if you patch directly to system, dalvik-cache or magisk, therefore Lucky Patcher can be uninstalled. If you use Xposed, you can hide Lucky Patcher How to hide Lucky Patcher to bypass detection (Root + Xposed) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Or better use this app How to bypass hacking tool detections using Hide My Applist (Root + Xposed) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Reactions: Huliaann

Huliaann

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2021
Japan

Wtfbbq

Platinian
Jan 10, 2018
is this tutorial applicable to vmos pro with 7.1 android lite 64bit trying to play a arm64 google play app game.

Wtfbbq

Platinian
Jan 10, 2018
This tutorial is for all devices/VM/emulators.
Thanks I don't know what Im doing wrong even if I followed your tutorials. I can't seem to install unsigned apk on my vmos pro rooted. Used lucky patcher 3rd signed check wont apply it gives me warning message. I used the android 7 lite 64bit vm. Should i use the android 9 instead?

Sinrion

Platinian
Nov 13, 2021
Germany
Hello, with increasing apps requiring Android 10/11 as a Base and there doesn't seem to be any other emulator so far the BlueStacks for this (others end at android 9).

What would be the easiest way to get Lucky Patcher (or other methods) to work, so using a unsigned APK does work properly?

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Thanks I don't know what Im doing wrong even if I followed your tutorials. I can't seem to install unsigned apk on my vmos pro rooted. Used lucky patcher 3rd signed check wont apply it gives me warning message. I used the android 7 lite 64bit vm. Should i use the android 9 instead?
Hello, with increasing apps requiring Android 10/11 as a Base and there doesn't seem to be any other emulator so far the BlueStacks for this (others end at android 9).

What would be the easiest way to get Lucky Patcher (or other methods) to work, so using a unsigned APK does work properly?
Have full root access on your phone, without using any emulators!!

Jeiiyooot

Solid & Active Platinian
May 18, 2022
Philippines
I have a problem regarding this, when I do this on my poco x3 phone with android 13 version, after I apply the patch and rebooted, the phone hangs. When I click on some of the app the phone hangs and rebooted again, the only fix I know is that I formatted it, all of my data will be erased. Too risky to do this on latest android version.

Tags
android disable .apk signature verfication google play games google play services implementation lucky patcher microg unsigned apk virtualxposed vmos