Tutorial MOD Menu for il2cpp and native Android Games

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
May 23, 2017
Lol, No, I am. It's just that there is another nickname (I can’t change it), but I don’t answer in more detail because of the lack of time. Creating mods is not my main activity. I posted it there the way KittyMemory used them, but here, because earlier this site helped me and I decided to do something for it in response.
I've known. Lmao. Right now you're doing a great job. Lol

nik2143

Jr. PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
When I enable two toggles and then disable all toggles the mod menu restore the bytes of the second toggle and not the original bytes this not happen when I enable one toggle and then I disable it

Mr Ikso

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Dec 6, 2017
Ukraine
When I enable two toggles and then disable all toggles the mod menu restore the bytes of the second toggle and not the original bytes this not happen when I enable one toggle and then I disable it
Look carefully at your c ++ code. Error there, 95% sure

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
May 23, 2017
I understand what you mean. That's what I wrote that we need brains :). I have one game for example, but I need something more simple. Inject menu in the game business for about 10 minutes, not more.
It'd be easier if you did a tutorial with a video.

Mr Ikso

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Dec 6, 2017
Ukraine
@NovqiGarrix, I know that some il2cpps have good protection against changes. It’s not difficult to do what you ask, but you need more than I do while I’m doing another thing, I can’t give you a link, it can be regarded as an advertisement.

Reactions: dartangnham

NovqiGarrix

Platinian
Jul 10, 2019
Indonesia
@NovqiGarrix, I know that some il2cpps have good protection against changes. It’s not difficult to do what you ask, but you need more than I do while I’m doing another thing, I can’t give you a link, it can be regarded as an advertisement.
Ok bro Thank You,
We can private chat bro? In Telegram?
@officialNovqi_Garrix,Thats my Telegram Username, I hope U chat Me, Thanks

PH1P

Platinian
Jun 7, 2018
N.America
<application android:allowBackup="true" android:icon="@mipmap/app_icon" android:isGame="true" android:label="@string/app_name" android:roundIcon="@mipmap/app_icon_round" android:supportsRtl="true" android:theme="@style/UnityThemeSelector" android:usesCleartextTraffic="true">
<activity android:configChanges="density|fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|layoutDirection|locale|mcc|mnc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|touchscreen|uiMode" android:hardwareAccelerated="false" android:label="@string/app_name" android:launchMode="singleTask" android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity" android:screenOrientation="sensorLandscape">
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
<action android:name="valhalla.survival.craft.z.StartApp"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.LEANBACK_LAUNCHER"/>
</intent-filter>
<meta-data android:name="unityplayer.UnityActivity" android:value="true"/>
</activity>

Does that go in android manifest?

Francois284Modz

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 10, 2018
france
<application android:allowBackup="true" android:icon="@mipmap/app_icon" android:isGame="true" android:label="@string/app_name" android:roundIcon="@mipmap/app_icon_round" android:supportsRtl="true" android:theme="@style/UnityThemeSelector" android:usesCleartextTraffic="true">
<activity android:configChanges="density|fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|layoutDirection|locale|mcc|mnc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|touchscreen|uiMode" android:hardwareAccelerated="false" android:label="@string/app_name" android:launchMode="singleTask" android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity" android:screenOrientation="sensorLandscape">
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
<action android:name="valhalla.survival.craft.z.StartApp"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.LEANBACK_LAUNCHER"/>
</intent-filter>
<meta-data android:name="unityplayer.UnityActivity" android:value="true"/>
</activity>

Does that go in android manifest?
Use code tag

Tags