OA Outdated !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [18+] v0.69 beta MOD APK

M4KI

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
IMG_20211024_081539 (1).jpg

Playstore Link:

Game Name: !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend
Version: v0.69 beta
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD features*
Ported to Android
  • may not work on some devices

Go to the browser and type "iamacheater"

In the dystopian future year of 2021 the sexbot market boomed. Their numbers quickly surpassed the entire motor vehicle industry, and a golden age of peace seemed closer than ever before. Alas, a month later, an international scandal between the United States and China resulted in a world wide ban on sexbots. Life would never be the same.
Countrywide riots ensued, countless militias and terrorist groups formed, most notably the Benign Bionist Coalition and the Incontinent Cell, both fighting for control over what remains of the sexbots. Once a widely available item, the few remaining sexbots can now only be seen in the deepest corners of the dark web black market. These days it’s technically impossible to get one in good shape as all the sexbot factories were burned to the ground following the ban.
You are a young Anon living in a white ghetto. Once again you are left penniless after losing a job. One night you see a military truck swerve and nearly crash in front of your apartment. Some of its cargo falls out and into a nearby ditch, and the truck drives off. You decide to investigate. As you get closer, the mystery cargo takes shape.
It's a sexbot.
Will anon sell the sexbot and life long and happy life? Will he be able to pay his rent or will he die, freezing to death in the lonely streets of a megacity? You actions will decide it all.​

*Preview*
IMG_20211024_081057.jpg

IMG_20211024_081127.jpg

IMG_20211024_080858.jpg

Credit to: Incontinent Cell

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

What you need to know about Shared-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Last edited:

M4KI

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
This game is definitely in my top 5 list. It's top tier.

I would probably add some tips and stuff in the thread as I continue to play it more, since the whole art is different from before.

Also, she can have orgasms now. Nice:pepe019:

If you have any problems with the mod, just @ me or reply to this message

Oct 15, 2021
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This game is definitely in my top 5 list. It's top tier.

I would probably add some tips and stuff in the thread as I continue to play it more, since the whole art is different from before.

Also, she can have orgasms now. Nice:pepe019:

If you have any problems with the mod, just @ me or reply to this message
Can you suggest me some of 18+/mod games here

Reactions: Pipakd

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cookie251986